Re: Linux world

How about June 1st, Friday, somewhere in Shinbashi ?

I'll try to bring Scott McNeil, president of the Free
Standards Group, and slashdoters CmdrTaco and Hemus,
who will all be in Japan for the LinuxWorld.

BTW, if any of you have time, my talk will be on 5/31
16:30-17:30 workshop WD-6
http://www.idg.co.jp/expo/lw/2001/program/workshop.html

At 22:54 01/05/21 -0700, you wrote:
>Noah,
>
>That sounds like a great idea.
>
>Relatively new to Tokyo (and Linux), I've been lurking
>on the list for a few weeks. Any plans for where/when?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Ted O'Neill
>
>--- Noah Evans <nevans@example.com> wrote:
> > Hey, I've been lurking for while but I thought I
> > would ask if anyone
> > is going to Linuxworld? If so would anyone from the
> > list like to hook
> > up and maybe have a beer?
> >
> > Noah

---