Mini-nomikai Friday

OK, we have a reservation for 8 people, 7:00 PM, at The Fiddler.
They said that because it's a Friday night, they will try to
hold the table but won't guarantee, so the more people can show
up at 7:00 or soon after, the better.  If we can't hold the
whole space, we'll squeeze you in somehow :-)  It does start to
really fill up at 8:00, so do come as soon as you can.

The map, once again, is here: http://www.thefiddler.com/map.html

Simon C., are you flying into Tokyo to join us or has the weekend
getaway plan been scrubbed?

Attendees
---------
Jack Morgan