Re: How can I recover my superblock?

> How can I restore the superblock on a Linux partition?  Do an "upgrade"
> installation into the partition and make a cosmetic change or two?  Will
> that rewrite it?  Or use a rescue disk?

Use the backup copy of your partition table that you've made before running
Partition magic ;-)
Well, if you don't have this, then you can use fdisk and change the partition
size back exacly as it was before. This worked for me once.
But I think when PM crashed it corrupted more then just your partition table.
Anyway, good luck.

--
B0Ti.