Re: Mini-nomikai Friday

Jim Breen (jwb@example.com) wrote:

> >From what time?

I plan to get there about 7:00 or slightly after.

> Of course, my asthma will have to cope with the thick smoke

Fortunately, it's not too bad early in the evening, but it does
get nasty later on.

> the noise and my tinnitus

It's also fairly quiet early in the evening.  In fact, I once walked
in there at 7:00 and was the first person in the place, so we can
actually have a bit if kai with our nomi, for those who show up early.

Jonathan