RE: bug/tracking system

JC,

I used to use Bugzilla at my last job. It is pretty easy
to set up, and works pretty well.

There are lots of other packages out there, e.g.
http://freshmeat.net/browse/711/

Sometimes a simpler tool is better, if it gets people
using it and fits well into your process. Some of the
more sophisticated packages can be overkill when you
are just getting started.

Here is a nice article by Joel Spolsky on bug tracking:
http://joel.editthispage.com/stories/storyReader$245
(I like Joel's stuff a lot.)

Regards,
Jake