RE: Cisco 2611 as a firewall?

>configuring BASIC routing on a linux box isn't hard.  but ... 35 routers?
>they're probably doing something interesting... OSPF? BGP?

Actually they are just routers on a private WAN, one for each of the 35
offices. I think the ip forwarding tables have only 6 entries.

>have you tried setting up gated on linux?  go take a look *evil grin*

I'll take your word for it!

>as for needing a physician's supervision to configure a Cisco - they're
>cake.

Really? I had heard that getting Cisco certified was hellish so I just
assumed that the router setups must be really hard.

Thanks for the info!

Jc