RE: Something odd in 2.4.3-ac9

they will either do the reverse dns or delegate it to me.  ISP is pacific
bell.  All the other DSL providers in this area went bankrupt.  Well,
Telocity is still around, but none of their line providers have service here
(Northpoint went bankrupt, Rhythms is about to, and Covad doesn't serve my
city at all).

nice thing is, I'm paying $150 up front to *own* these IPs.  That means that
PacBell is Not Allowed to change them, ever.  so they're really STATIC