Firewall setting

Hi, I have a question about firewall. I have just installed RedHat 7.1,
and I think from 7.1 firewall is installed by default.

I'm not that sure if this is causing the problem, but now I can't access
all the services that run on the linux box from outside. For example,
I cannot ssh or see web pages from other computers. It says that the
connection is refused. I can only access these within the linux box.

Has anyone got an idea?

Thanks,

mune