Re: Linux for the PlayStation 2

Stephen,

  Thank you to introduce the page. This is the result of the signature
collecting campaign which I wanted to hear from TLUG in March (last
mongth, March/21).

In message <20010427054046.51BF.SL@example.com> you write:
> Got this off slashdot:
>
> http://www.jp.playstation.com/linux/press.html
>
> Stephen

  And the dmesg is looks like:

http://www.jp.playstation.com/linux/dmesg.html

  Not so fast in CPU, but the secret weapon of PS2 is its Graphic
Synthesizer and MPEG2 decoder.

  I think that the first lot of the Development Kit will be released
in Japan, because not so many signatures are collected in English
site. The web page is still opened, so you should sign up if you want
to make a boom of PS2 Linux.

== Money is one of the minimum conditions to do anything, but... =======
  Shin MICHIMUKO <smitimko@example.com> http://www.peanuts.gr.jp/