Keyboard

Tobias Diedrich writes:
 > Hi all,
 >
 > I am thinking of buying a japanese keyboard, so I would like to ask some things about that...
 > What I am looking for is a ergonomical keyboard such as the Microsoft Natural which I am using right now (The german version, that is).
 > It should have a PS/2 connector (USB with adaptor to PS/2 would probably be even better...).
 >
 > Of course one can buy that in any computer shop, right ?
 > Since I am living in germany and not in Tokyo I am going to ask someone I know to buy it for me there and it would be good if I could tell him where to go and what brand to buy.
 >
 > Thanks

The question is, why do you need one. I have a couple of notebooks and
some keyboards that I brought back from Japan, but I never needed any
of the Japanese keys even for inputting kanji. (Not even for windoze)

Marcus

Dr. Marcus Metzler
mocm@example.com                     http://www.metzlerbros.de
mocm@example.com                    http://www.convergence.de