Debian: non-us config

I've added a 3rd line to my /etc/apt/sources.list file (I'm trying to
install openssl, and crypto lib). Can one of the Debian experts tell me
what I've done wrong [1]? You can attach a condescending-laughter sound
clip if you want. I can take it.

deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main
deb http://ftp.jp.debian.org/debian/ stable main
deb http://non-us.debian.org/ non-us

BTW, I also tried the non-us on the line above after "stable main".

Yoroshiku,

Darren

[1]: dselect gives me these errors:
E: Malformed line 3 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list (dist parse)
Merging Available information
E: Malformed line 3 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list (dist parse)

update available list script returned error exit status 100.