Re: Linux-to-Linux copying?

Actually, as I understand it, his coding quality is good.

He can be unpleasant to work with, though, so
the ultimate effect is that the size and/or quality
of the community working on his projects is smaller.

Ultimately, I guess the community around a project
is probably the most important thing. And the more
ability you have to contribute, the more annoying his
behavior is. Hense Chris's reaction :-)

Open source karma? Hmm.

Jake