Re: Linux-to-Linux copying?

On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 10:02:08PM -0800, Jake Morrison wrote:

> Care to give any specifics?

I have had dealings with Theo in the past.  I found him to be quite
unpleasant.  He actively engages in mailbombing/DoS attacks against those
who dare suggest that his behaviour, coding practices, and/or disclosure
policy may be less than perfect.  In fact, he threatened someone who
registered openbsd.com with physical harm unless they transfer the
domain to him[1].  He was dismissed from NetBSD core for cause.

Given his attitude, I find it very difficult to justify using anything
that he touches.

> Is FreSSH a usable alternative yet?

Not just yet, I think.  I'm eagerly anticipating it.  The instant that
it goes gold, it will be committed into NetBSD-current :)

-- Chris

[1] I've spent a few minutes trying to track down the irc log in question.
    It's around here somewhere ...