Printing Kanji (was Re: How to create kanji TIFFs?)

Simon Cozens wrote:

> Incidentally, I always used TeX and CJK.sty and then dvips to create
> encapsulated PostScript renderings of kanji, and then munged the .eps from
> there if I needed to.
Do you know documentation (HOWTO etc) to learn writing Kanji an Katagana
with TeX/Latex?
A side iusse: I tried to print a EUC-JP coded text with Xemacs 21 that
was showed perfectly on the screen: I used ps-print-buffer but I got
only rubbish. How can I do?
Cheers
	Paolo, an italian linuxer trying to learn Japanese