OFF: Apache variables

Hi all,

Not a Linux question (except that I'm using Apache/PHP4/PostgreSQL on a
Linux box), but hoping I can get some help from you all.

Can anyone point me to a list of output from the Apache variable
HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE? I've looked far and wide and can't find one.

I'm using PHP4 to write a multi-language application. Once the person is
signed in, I'll pull their preferred language out of the database and serve
it up.

However, the login page, the registration page and the "I forgot my
password" pages are all outside of the login. So, I'm trying to detect
their language for those pages--if I can't find it, they'll have to settle
for English.

I know English = en and Japanese = ja, but that's it.

Thanks for any help,
Rod

Rod Holmes
Head Trainer - AppComm