Re: TLUG webmaster postion available.

Is there aleady a sucker^Wvolunteer for this position? If no one else
better qualified than me wants to do it and if nama newbie is ok and
there will be OTJ training I'd try my best.

> The webmaster position requirements are:
> - Have a working knowledge of ssh, vi, and html.

I must admit that I never used ssh to my knowledge, and will have to
learn a bit more about vi for more convenient editing. Html should be no
problem.

Uli