Re: nkf

SL Baur replied to me:

> >        nkf - $B%M%C%H%o!<%/MQ4A;z%3!<%IJQ49%U%#%k%?(B v1.9
>
> Actually, this looks like ISO-2022JP with the ESC characters stripped
> out.

I know.  After being reminded that there was an English-language version of
the manual page, and seeing the -B option, I did this:
  man nkf | nkf -B | more
and got something that was mostly Japanese, though still partly broken.

Hmm, your other message has it without being partly broken.  Maybe you have
a better version of the nkf command or a better version of the nkf manual
page.  Thank you.

-- Norman Diamond