Re: flets isdn

    Jerome> I'm currently building a firewall using a used
    Jerome> laptop. what about that?  since I don't use the hard disk,
    Jerome> it is consuming less electricity, and it is also very
    Jerome> quiet (good thing in my small apartment!)  Jerome

well that sounds like a good idea, but what about the  ntt flets isdn?
any issues with linux?  i don't want to sign up for something i can't
use.

thanks,

g.y.

--
Guy Yasko -- gyasko@example.com

Disco oil bussing will create a throbbing naugahide pipeline running
straight to the tropics from the rug producing regions and devalue the
dollar!