Re: Japanese Slackware 7?

    Jason> but when I start kterm and press shift-space nothing
    Jason> happens.. and also I still can't view a japanese web site
    Jason> in netscape..

hmmm, that's odd.  netscape showed me japanese websites on a fresh
install of slakware 7.1.  are you sure you installed everything you
needed?  i had disk space to spare, so i let the installer rip.  mind
you, the japanese fonts look extremely crappy in netscape.  there is
some fix for this, but i don't use netscrape enough to bother messing
with this.

ciao,

g.y.

--
Guy Yasko -- gyasko@example.com

Did an Italian CRANE OPERATOR just experience uninhibited sensations in
a MALIBU HOT TUB?