Re: Linux on Hand-held

Hi,

Thanks for your response Itsumi San and Archan.

I was considering to use psion5 or Compac's iPac.
I am interested testing the hand-held with a mobile
GPS unit for differential GPS application. Would
like to use the hand-held as the client.

Can you please give some details about
Debian Potato set-up for your psion5.

Venkatesh Raghavan
Osaka City University