Sparc20: Suspect Viking Module

I took advantage of Joe's generosity last meeting to pick up
two SPARC20s, with the hope of making a dual processor machine.
My RAM arrived from the US today, so I started playing.

Unfortunately, one of the two processor boards seems sick in
either motherboard.  When I start, the POST reports:

    <<< CPU_00000000 on MBus Slot_00000000 >>>
    ERROR : Address = 0002b00c,
    exp = 55555000, obs = 15555000, xor = 40000000
    U-NUMBER : Suspect Viking Module

A bit of searching the 'net suggests I'm not the only person
with an aging SPARC20 that says that (particularly after a
move)... but I didn't find any solutions, although there seemed
to be a couple of nerds that suspected cold solder joints which
I suppose would fit the symptom.

Anyone know any additional folklore?  Should I just forget
about that card and enjoy the single processor?  (It is a bit
faster than my ELC, so I'm happy. :-)