Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 19:43:12 EST
From: ELIDED@example.com
To: forum@example.com
Subject: [Forum] Help

My girlfriend was trying to installing Linksys on her computer and the
software was Turboliux 6.0.  We did not understand that the software would
take the hard drive over.  I would like to know if anyone can tell me how to
uninstall TurboLinux 6.0 from a Micron Pc, so that I can restore the normal
function of the computer.  It won't run windows with the Linux format.  And
also if anyone can tell me how to install the software on the computer to run
the Linksys card without using the Turbolinux?  I don't have any idea of how
to do this.  My other email accounts are Ratm@example.com and also
Ratmulcher@example.com  I would appreciate any help I can get with this.
Thank You for Your help.          Michael Curtis