Re: Microsoft spam

On Fri, 2 Feb 2001, Christopher SEKIYA wrote:

> Microsoft attempted to spam the main tlug list.
>
> Mail originating from microsoft.com has been blocked at the MTA on hikari.
>
> I've placed a copy of the message at http://www.tlug.gr.jp/microsoft.html
> and have linked to it from the main page.

hm, well on the down side, 1) it's spam, and 2) they say that they require
DEGREES (they'll even take a degree in mathematics... I wonder how THAT
got to be a related field... all the math majors I know *cough* *wife*
*cough* couldn't code their way out of even an IMAGINARY paper bag...

but on the good side, hey, they're an equal opportunity employer!

Scott M. Stone <sstone@example.com>
Cisco Certified Network Associate, Sun Solaris Certified Systems Administrator
UNIX Systems and Network Engineer
Taos - The SysAdmin Company