Microshaft humor

---- Begin included message ----
.. it made me laugh, so here goes anyway.

A mechanical engineer, a chemical engineer, an electrical engineer and a
Micros*ft engineer were all travelling in the same car when it ground to a
halt. The mechanical engineer said, "I know what's wrong, the cam belt has
snapped". The chemical engineer said, "No, it's the mixture that needs
adjusting". The electrical engineer then said, "You're all wrong. I think
the spark isn't getting to the spark plugs".
Not being able to agree, they turned to the Micros*ft engineer, who up
until this point had said nothing. "Well, what do you think?" they all
asked. "I think we should all get out of the car and then get back in
again." says he.

Ayethangyou

Steve

  GNU the choice of a complete generation.

---- End included message ----