From: Stephen Carter [mailto:carter@example.com]
Sent: 2001”N1??29“u 9:31
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: Re: Dell & Linux: any problems ?

I haven't used one yet, but what I've heard is that the servers which are
advertised with Linux work very well with the included Linux..

My limited experience with other companies offering "Linux compatible" is
that the models that don't ship with Linux may have subsystems that are not
supported, and that the ones that do come with Linux may need special
drivers for the subsystems.

Steve Carter