Re: E-Mail

Hi ,
I remember the time I had the same problem checking and sending emails.
My problem was the mis-configuration of local DNS.
So I suggest you first check your DNS records on the local machine and
ofcourse set the MX ones as well if you're using a local DNS.
Or check the remote DNServer if you're using another name resolving resource.
(I guess it's always good to config sendmail to reverse name lookup on the
action too)
Then Again I might be wrong, so tell me whatever results you got, OK ?

--Behshad Memari
PS : Check my independent Email module @ http://www.mailbug.co.ir
      Middleeast Exclusive Branch of Landel Telecom USA.