Re: Wnn problem

>> From: SL Baur <steve@example.com>
>> Date: 19 Jan 2001 13:40:59 +0900
>>
>> Jim Breen <jwb@example.com> writes in tlug@example.com:
>> > I can't seem to find an rpm that will install and keep it happy. Does
>> > anyone know a complete kinput2/canna rpm I can use?.
>>
>> There are RPMs on our FTP site, but ...
>> I doubt we still have any that are compatible with libc5.  You're
>> probably going to have rebuild from source.

Is there a completely patched SRPM?

>> You will also have to
>> make sure your X11 is compiled with -DX_LOCALE since your only
>> Japanese support will be from the X11 libraries and not the C
>> library.

My straight_off_the_CD X11 runs kterm OK, and used to run kinput2/wnn
before it went belly up. Surely I don't have to remake it for
kinput2/canna?

Jim
--
Jim Breen  [jwb@example.com  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/]
Visiting Professor, Institute for the Study of Languages and Cultures of