Linux Hosting in Tokyo

Hi all,

We are thinking to have our site to be hosted in Japan. Can anyone point me to companies which provide managed linux hosting/co-location in Japan ?  Ah...yes, the company should also have an English speaking customer service, as we really don't have a Japanese speaking technical person, should a problem occur.

Is hosting in Tokyo considerably faster than any other area for access outside Japan ?

Thanks in advance

Mustiantono