groups

Hello,

I'm still having a little problem with autologin. It works almost
perfectly under woody & Xfree4 except that the users groups are not set.

Doing `id` after normal login:
uid=1000(boti) gid=1000(boti)
groups=1000(boti),4(adm),7(lp),24(cdrom),25(floppy),29(audio),44(video)
and with autologin it's just:
uid=1000(boti) gid=1000(boti)

What sets the groups from /etc/groups during the login process? I think
it's not pam related, because it works flawlessly under that other
distro with the same pam.d config file.
Any reference or rtfm concerning this would be appreciated.

B0Ti.