Re: Taras Pelekh

At 10:45 01/01/09 +0200, you wrote:
>Does anyone know about possibility to instal Linux on notebook PC SHARP Mebius?
>CPU AMD - 533MHz
>RAM - 64MB

Usually, the only problem that may arise would be the video chip that the
laptop uses. Neomagic chips were rather troublesome in the past.  However,
things got considerably better recently. And this matters only if you
use X.

Also, sound may pose a problem, if you want to do those multimedia stuff.
But there's improvement on this front.

I won't guarentee it, but it should be perfectly doable.