Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ATI in XFree 4..?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: ATI in XFree 4..?
- From: YAMAGATA Hiroo <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 09:57:54 +0900
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"; format=flowed
- In-Reply-To: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <pe2lq.A.7nH.lbVQ6@example.com>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
At 16:51 00/12/20 -0800, you wrote: >well I just noticed something... when rh7 installed, it installed all the >core stuff from XFree86 4.0.1, but the X server itself is the 3.3.6 >XF86_Mach64 server. is this because there is no support for this chipset >in Xfree 4, or is this a RH screwup? The latter is the default, but in this particular case, the former, I think. I don't know specifically about ATI, but 4.0 does that sort of thing.
- ATI in XFree 4..?
- From: "Scott M. Stone" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: ATI in XFree 4..?
- Next by Date: Re: ATI in XFree 4..?
- Prev by thread: ATI in XFree 4..?
- Next by thread: Re: ATI in XFree 4..?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links