Re: Linux/Palm

I didn't mean jPilot when I wrote `cool stuff', I've never tried it :)
I've used kpilot a couple of times, it seems fine. But usually I stick
to pilot-link too.

Viktor

    DK> Sorry for disappointing you... :(

    -> Connecting your connected organiser So, the first thing you'll
    -> want to do is to go here and grab a copy of jPilot for
    -> Linux. This is handy little program offers you all the
    -> functionality of the Windows application that ships with the
    -> Palm Pilot. You'll need it to be able to install apps onto your
    -> palm.