Re: DSL in Tokyo (again)

Sorry to rain on your parade, but it might take a
while to get that installed.  I haven't heard anything
about eAccess, but Tokyo Metallic took about 5 months.

I don't think it's entirely in the hands of these DSL
companies, either.  They have to rely on NTT to plug
your phone line into their DSL switch in the central
office.  I doubt NTT is in any hurry to do that and
give away its customers, regardless of whatever law
there might be.

11011011