Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 01:17:03 -0500 (EST)
From: Bruce Momjian <pgman@example.com>
To: PostgreSQL-announce <pgsql-announce@example.com>,
     PostgreSQL-general <pgsql-general@example.com>
Subject: [GENERAL] Upcoming speeches

I have several speeches coming up.  Two are in Japan in the next week,
and others are later in the year.  I am leaving on Tuesday for nine days
in Japan.

Attached is a list of all my scheduled speeches.  You can get more
information from my web site at http://candle.pha.pa.us in the section
"Writings".

	History of PostgreSQL - Presentation
	         Japan Linux Conference, December 1, 2000
	         Software Research Associates, December 4, 2000
	         Compaq Alpha Engineering Group, December 14, 2000
	         Linux World Expo,    January 31, 2000

The Compaq speech is in Boston, and Linux Expo in New York City.  I will
be in Los Angeles December 27-January 7 if anyone needs me to speak on
the West Coast.

  pgman@example.com               |  (610) 853-3000