Re: mail filtering

On Sun, Nov 26, 2000 at 12:02:28PM +0900, B0Ti wrote:
> > > I put $HOME/bin/procmail into the .forward file, since I don't know, where
> > Just a guess: $HOME may not be defined in the environment of the
> > program that reads your .forward.
> > A common "gotcha".
>
> I thought about this also, but since I don't have shell access to the mail
> server, I have no idea where my home is.

Why not send an email to your admin and tell what you want to do, they will
more than likely tell you where your home dir is and if what you are trying
to do will work or not.

Tom.
--
Thomas O'Dowd                   Have you had your noop today?
tom@example.com                  http://www.nooper.com