TLUG RC5-64 team

The TLUG RC5-64 team has dwindled to a mere six active
members, leaving us ranked a paltry 679 for the day
yesterday.  So this is a recruiting drive.  Uncle
Tux Wants You :-)

If you bought the TLUG CD (vol. 1) at the last meeting,
you have the distributed.net client already; we (OK, I :-)
hope you will install it and become part of the TLUG effort.
Please contact me off-list for information on how to join
the team.

If you don't have the client and want to get it, go to
http://www.distributed.net/ and download it.

Thanks,

Jonathan