Re: double byte chars in From header

vp@example.com said:
-> =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCJUAlUyVDJUklKCVJJSIlayVJGyhC?=
-> Is it a VM problem? What does the standard say?

Yes, that's a standard.

Try playing with MM_CHARSET variable.

export MM_CHARSET=koi8-u

(this is what I have). If I get mail with any of the headers encoded as:
=?koi8-u?... they all understood by mh's scan.

Unfortunately, I don't have any idea how to make it to understand more
than one charset (in headers, not body). Even if I get header with
'koi8-r' (JFYI: koi8-u is a superset of koi8-r) with such setting I
can't see such header ;(

-- Dmytro