Re: Ordering Books from Amazon

Hi Folks

Thanks for the helpful/informative emails a while back about online
ordering in Japan and bookshops in Tokyo a while back.  I discovered
that www.amazon.co.jp is not charging any handling/postage  charges to
Tokyo(and possible all of Japan) until the end of the year and they are
quick with books they say ship within 24hours.  I ordered a book on Sat
and got it on Sunday(well...the delivery man tried to deliver the book,
but I wasn't home so he left his card saying he tried to deliver it).

Cheers

Tony