in search of secondary DNS server

I sent this to the list a few hours ago, but from the wrong account.
Perhaps that's why it hasn't shown up yet.

I just broke the news to my bosses that I'll be jumping ship at the end of
this month, which means I lose the use of the secondary DNS server I
sneaked onto the company network to host the domains of my Linux box at
home. Would someone like to exchange secondary DNS hostings? That's
probably not the correct terminology. Basically,I'll host you if you host
me.

Thanks,

Rich