Re: Metallic DSL in Tokyo

On Wed, Oct 25, 2000 at 03:30:40PM +0100, Simon Cozens wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 24, 2000 at 12:20:38AM -0500, Tod McQuillin wrote:
> > Any info on this or other ideas would be appreciated.
>
> While I'm doing FAQish things, does anyone have any experience of cable
> modem companies, specifically Tokyu Cable? And here's sections 3 and 4
> of the FAQ taking this thread into account:

Keith Wilkinson is also working on an "Internet Japan FAQ"
which he has mentioned on news.tokyopc.org:tpc.internet a
couple of times.  It includes a pointer to Paul Findon's ISDN-J
FAQ and links to (some of?) the cable companies and DSL
providers.

http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~PF2K-WLKN/inetjfaq.html

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo   ICQ: 5981586