Re: Sendmail configuration

Thanks.

Right now im trying to compile sendmail 8.11.1 with cyprus-sasl. Not having
much luck though. It doesnt follow the standard './configure .....' format and
although I included the sasl libs correctly, the binary didnt have support for
it.

Which other applications are secure and useful for what Im doing? Ive heard a
lot about 'qmail', but dont know how good that is. Anyone using it here?

Thanks again everyone.

A.Sajjad Zaidi