TLUG October nomikai meeting this Friday (10/20)

Next Nomikai Meeting: October 20 (Fri) 19:00
Place: Tengu TokyoEkiMae

I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it. Any volunteer to
count the number of people, phone Tengu to make a reservation
(preferably until Tuesday, calling Tengu again on Thursday
with an update) and, at the day, make sure that the food
and beer keep coming (and that everybody pays at the end)?

As for the announcement, I'll put it out tomorrow.

Coming to the TLUG October nomikai:
1. ?

Not sure:
1. Alberto Tomita