Re: Samba, GS, and CJK

I have made a little progress on this, but I need a simple
piece of information.

Can anyone tell me the name of a PostScript printer that has
Japanese fonts installed?  The SPD (aka PPD) file for the
printer tells Windows what fonts it can rely upon from the
printer itself.  Most printers list only the standard set
of fonts.  The SPD file for a PS printer that supplies its
own Japanese fonts will give me a hint about how to format
the entries.

I sure hope someone can help on this.

Cheers,
Frank Bennett