Re: MSword reader

I think so too, but i havnt been able to write nor read japanese in either
of them.
however, i haven been able to write japanese in staroffice either.
not to say to print.
"A.Sajjad Zaidi" wrote:

> I just upgraded to Gnome 1.2.x and chose to install Abiword. Havent tried
> saving yet, but opens word files just fine.
>
> Gnumeric seems to be a good excel substitute.
>
> A.Sajjad Zaidi
>
> Viktor Pavlenko wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > is there a text editor for Linux to read/edit MS word files?
> > Something light unlike StarOffice?
> >
> > (they write specs in that format, sorry...)
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Viktor

> > Next Nomikai Meeting: October 20 (Fri) 19:00   Place: Tengu TokyoEkiMae
> > Next Technical Meeting: November 11 (Sat) 13:30  Place: LinuxProbe Hall
> > more info: http://www.tlug.gr.jp           Sponsor: Global Online Japan

> Next Nomikai Meeting: October 20 (Fri) 19:00   Place: Tengu TokyoEkiMae
> Next Technical Meeting: November 11 (Sat) 13:30  Place: LinuxProbe Hall

ICQ: 15605359 Bicho

First, they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win. Mahatma Gandhi.
........Por que no pensaran los hombres como los animales? Pink Panther........