Re: Laszlonian solution to the compiler error

>Way back in June, I got the following advice from
>Simon on TLUG.
>
>> > Tony Laszlo (lists.tlug):
>> >
>> > This just means that your computer has exploded.
>> > http://www.bitwizard.nl/sig11

I'm getting this on HPUX-11, compiler aCC A.03.13 when using
+O4 option:

Error in procedure XXXX : Unexpected signal 11 received. See
signal(2) or contact HP if you did not intentionally send this
signal (6987)
*** Error exit code 254

No problem if I'm using level 2 optimisation... Doesn't seem
to be a hardware problem.

Viktor