Re: Network time protocol

On Tue, Sep 19, 2000 at 05:37:25PM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> I like Cheswick and Bellovin, _Firewalls and Internet Security_.
> Nowadays a bit dated, but the principles are well explained.  Venema
> and Farmer have a book or two out, too, but I don't have it (them).

Wow.  I received mail from Steve Bellovin during preparation of the first
edition of that book.  He had picked up my first shot at automating the Blue
Book citation scheme in LaTeX (boy, that must have given him a long day!).
I remember browsing through the book at the local shop when it came out.
I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't buy a copy.

Maybe now is the time :)

Cheers,
----
-x80