PCMCIA Card Not Working in OpenLinux 2.3

    us> Lizard doesn't seem to detect my PCMCIA card, and I can't get
    us> on my network.

Well, for starters PCMCIA is not getting started at all since none of
the modules are showing up in lsmod (you should have pcmcia_core, ds,
and either i82365 or tcic insmod'ed).

    us> Toshiba Tecra 8000 Laptop

Toshibas are weird.

    us> 3 Com 3CCFE574BT 10/100 Network card

Should be supported (modprobe 3c574_cs after putting in all the core
PCMCIA modules).

    us> I type 'lsmod', and the output is the following:

    us> 8390                    6468   0

Dunno what that's for; it's a networking module but it's not used by
3Com adapters.