Re: [announcement] 9/5 Jon "maddog" Hall in Japan

someone sent me this

1st line - name
2 - affiliation - so type your company's name or the project name you
are working on
3 - phone #
4- your e-mail address
5- retype your e-mail address (just to confirm) you have to send these
two
matching e-mail addresses in the form to register successfully

and the last two dots are asking-

1st line - do you want to participate in a small party after the
session?
if yes, click the left one. if not, click the right dot

2nd line - are you a student? click the left one - since you are not.

and then click the bottom left button to send your application.