Japanese distributions(Re: Xemacs: Japanses email)

  + On Fri, 25 Aug 2000 18:23:11 +0900 (JST)
  + Subject: Xemacs: Japanses email

Jack Morgan writes:
|I have installed both and read the docs. So far I fell: mew was easier to
|setup, but wanderlust interface was better. Besides that, is there any
|other benefits to either package?

If you feel Wanderlust is good agent but it's difficult for
you to set up, check the following Japanese distributions,
based on Red Hat Linux 6.x.

o Vine Linux 2.0http://www.vinelinux.org/index-en.html
o Kondara MNU/Linux 1.2http://www.kondara.org/index.html.en

When you install their distributions, you can use
Wanderlust at once. You only type

$ xemacs &

and "M-x wl". That is all. ISO file, for burning CD, is in
FTP server. ex)ftp://ftp.kddlabs.co.jp

						Susumu Takuwa
-----