Re: perl-modules on debian

ulrike@example.com (lists.tlug):
>someone told me there might be a difficulty in installing perl-modules on a
>debian system because of possible package management irritation, is this true?

If *all* your Perl modules come from Debian packages, no problem. If you
mix and match, good luck!

>Or can I just go about installing them in the standard way without worrying?

I don't like the Debian Perl module packages; I tend to just download
from CPAN and perl Makefile.pl / make / make install

--
Given an infinite amount of monkeys an infinite amount of time, an
infinite amount of drafting supplies, and an infinite amount of crack,